The very article will talk about the Top 10 Best Credit Cards for Movie Tickets. These cards are the right choice for you as you will get multiple offers in the form of reward points, cash backs, free goodies, coupon code for the food and beverages and many more. Not just that it every time you buy a ticket your credit score history will build.
We also understand that there are several card offers in the markets, and quite a time it is very much confusing to choose what and why? So, keep your tension asides as we have curated best cards with the best offers for you.
Now watch more and pay less money. The lists of the cards are as follows.
Best Credit Cards for Movie Tickets in USA and UK
Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card
- This card is a perfect card as the user will get a lot of benefits while making payment from this card. One can also personalize this card.
- Earn a $300 bonus on purchase of $3000 in the first 3 months.
- Movies buff will get unlimited 3% cash back on dining and purchasing tickets (entertainment). Earn 8% cashback on tickets at vivid seats plus 2% on grocery shopping.
- Cashback will not expire you can save as much as the point you want.
- No transaction fees.
- First-year there will be no intro fee, $95 for a year after that.
- The joining fee is comparatively higher than the other card available in the market.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
- This card gives you the freedom of earning $150 for the first 3 months. Let’s talk about more benefits –
- Get a chance to earn $150 as a bonus on the purchase of $500 for the first 3 months.
- Every time you will purchase something you will get 1.5% cashback aside from other returns.
- It does not have any annual fees. So, no extra expenditure and more shopping.
- Zero liability protection. So if you lose your card then you will get the new card without paying any additional charges.
- Cashback won’t expire.
- The APR of 18.96 % is very high.
- Others have low APR’s.
You may also read about, Haband Credit Card
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
You love this card if you are a movie buff and love to travel a lot. Well, this is at the top in the category for Best Credit Cards for Movie Tickets. You will get additional points every time you use the card to purchase the movie tickets or airplane tickets of a hotel.
- You got two tickets at the cost of one ticket. So amazing.
- Not just that you will also get the cashback for purchasing the ticket through the Capital One Venture Credit Card.
- The user will receive a bonus of 50,000 miles on spending $3000 on travel.
- One can use the points to purchase tickets or travel.
- You will get an accidental movie worth $250,000.
- Cable, digital streaming and membership are excluded from the 4 percent cash back.
- Joining fee of $95 is high.
- No introductory financing offers for transferring the amount.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- Sapphire Preferred card allows you to personalize your card according to your taste. Easy to apply easily to redeem. This is the basic philosophy of the user-centric approach of the card. Let’s check out the benefits of the card –
- The user can earn 60,000 bonus points and $750 for the travel.
- Every time you purchase the movie ticket you will get 2X points of your total purchase.
- No delivery charges and annual charges for the new user.
- The credit required to get this card is average. Again very beneficial for the new users.
- They are charging a 3 percent charge to transfer the promotional amount to the account.
Chase Freedom Credit Card
- What we like about the Chase Freedom Card is that the user will earn 5% cashback when they will buy the movie ticket and also get 1 % additional cashback for all the purchases.
- The cashback reward will not expire and hence you can use it wherever you want and however you want.
- No annual fee has to be paid from the customer end.
- 3% foreign transaction fee.
- No introductory financing offers for transferring the balance transfers.
Capital One QuickSilver Credit Card
- This card is one of the best in the category as it has no annual fee and comes with 0% APR for the introductory period and another solid cashback program.
- It gives you 1.5% cashback every time you buy a movie ticket or purchase any goods from the grocery.
- Spend $500 in the first three months and get $150 a cash bonus.
- The card is only available to the person whose earning limit is more than the required limitable source of income.
You may also like: Roman’s Credit Card
Wells Fargo Propel American Express
- of the best cards to purchase movie tickets. Every time you will buy the ticket you will assure cashback.
- You will get 3 points for every dollar you spend on entertainment, gas stations, grocery store and so on so forth.
- Each point worth 1 cent ($0.01).
- You will get the accidental insurance along with the card and you don’t have to pay any maintenance fee for the card.
- 5% cashback is limited to $2,000.
- Activation is required to earn cashback.
- The transaction fee is also very high.
American Express Business Gold Credit Card
- the best business card is American Express Business Gold Card, it helps you earn reward and then use avail the points in the form of purchasing new things. This is the best card as it comes along with lots of other perks.
- The user will get4X membership reward points for setting up the card.
- If you purchase the ticket either for the money or for the traveling the user will get 25% back.
- One year free subscription for the G-Suite.
- Also, you can sink your spend manager app with the card to check the history of your expenses.
- $ 95 annual fee.
- A transaction fee is 2 to 3 %.
Journey Student Rewards Credit Card from Capital One
- If you are a student and don’t have much credit history. Then you should opt for this card. You will get additional perks.
- This is a card for the beginner. The user will get an incentive every time they use the card to make a purchase.
- The user will get 25% cashback on the movie tickets.
- 1% cashback every month for the card user.
- Balance transfers will cost the user around 3 % or a minimum of $5.
Marvel Master Card
If you are a Marvel fan and a movie buff then this card is only made for you. The user will get various offers whenever they will use the card to purchase the tickets of any other thing. Hence, we have also got this here in the category of Best Credit Cards for Movie Tickets.
Let’s check out some of the benefits of the cards.
- 3 percent cash back on dining, entertainment, online shopping at Marvel.com.
- Apart from this, the user will get 1 percent cash back for every other thing.
- $25 statement credit card after the first purchase.
- 0 Annual fees for the users.
- The annual fee for the card is very high.
- The user will incur 2.7% on purchases made abroad.
- Whereas there are other cards in the market who charges nothing for the same services.
Hence, hope this article was helpful to get an overview of Best Credit Cards for Movie Tickets. If you find some more cards which are interesting, please drop a comment below. We will definitely add those to this list.